Coilover reccomendations?

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

PBM or bust

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

http://www.stance-usa.com/pro_apps.php

Posted · Report post

thanks for all the feedback guys, ive got my local shop tracking down some fortune autos. thanks to jesse richardson for pointing me in that direction, they seem to be spec'd really well

Posted · Report post

I have Megan's on my car and they work great. I would buy another set no problems and I prolly will try the new model with the external resivior.

I ran jic's and whitelines, they were stiff but a decent ride, also rode in my buddies car with a set of tiens and it wasn't to bad ( super drifts )

Jacks car had stances and it was all over the place, but that was from improper setup from the previous owner, once the coils were set It wasn't as bad, but the fronts blew or some shit.

Posted · Report post

i have megans, have 40xxxkm on them no complaints, but im buying fortune auto's because the rears will go lower and i like all the good thing i've heard. and ill be doing pdm pro coils in my drift car. baller coils with Caster/camber plates! it is the proper way to adjust caster anyway.

Posted · Report post

im running blackworks coilovers. 8/6 spring rate, love them.

Posted · Report post

I have BC Racing Type BR coils. They came 6/8k although I bought them BNIB from someone else so they could have special ordered them that way... I think that is how they come standard though.

I daily it / autoX on them and so far pretty happy.. I haven't tried too many other products to compare it too though so a bit of an empty recommendation.

Bc racing coils are great for daily.. you get them on the track, and your all over the place..

I loved the before i started seriously pushing myself/ my car..

Now I cant count the days fast enough untill i change em up..

Dont get me wrong, awesome coils, not for what my car is geared towards though..

Posted · Report post

Anyone here who has Bilstein shocks with H&R springs? is it better than E36 Koni/Eibach?